MY BEST STORIES



Hi everyone the September month is finally kicking in. Sorry for not posting anything on the blog, I kind of took ill but I'm better now. This is the month my waking up before 7:00 am stops. The month when my Internship comes to an end.
Today on the blog I will be sharing five of my best stories so far on the blog based on views obviously. For those who didn't get to read all my posts,  I recommended you read these ones.



1. WAYS TO WEAR YOUR CHECKERED SHIRT

For the fashion lovers especially lovers of check like my twin Aisha, here I talked about how you can wear your checkered shirt be it wrapped around your waist which is more like for dancers, to wearing it with maxi skirt, suspenders etc.





You can check the post here.


2. HUMBUGS

This post is basically on pretenders. Its a post about my experience with one. How people pretend and still live normally like really don't they have what is called a conscience?



If you missed the post, you can check it HERE



3. THE HOPPING FROG

In the Animal Kingdom label of the blog, I use animals to compare some qualities that can be imbibed in our day to day lives. In this post, I used the frog who is known to hop and I related it with how we are fond of always jumping into conclusions.


Getting to know people is really important before saying mean things about them. You can read it on this page.




4. KITCHEN ART

Its a post about a friend who is very talented when it comes to drawing. He is really talented and I mean it. He took his talent to another level but actually drawing on plates and having food served on them.
















Here are some of his art works.


5. HAVES AND HAVE NOTS
This is a blog post on a very common issue world wide i.e. discrimination, especially between the rich and the poor. Here I talked about an experience I had in a church were the pastor openly discriminated the rich and the poor based on their offering. It broke my heart to discover that such exists openly in a church.



Those are my best stories so far.
Comments are always welcome.

Oh! before I leave need I remind you that Blindspot & American Horror Story  is coming out today. Blindspot coming up on the blog tomorrow.


Cheers.
Debbrah

Comments

Popular Posts