THE ROARING SOUND
The most famous animal associated with this sound is the lion. They are under the 'cat' family and are truly social in their own communities. They live in a group called pride.
Lions hunt, prey, raise cubs and defend their territory together. They have strong, compatible bodies, powerful forelegs, teeth and jaw. They are known as the 'king of the jungle' and have strength. they also signify power wherever they are.
You can make your roaring sound like the lions by doing the following:
- Being strong and courageous: Lions are known to symbolize strength and courage. Truth be told, nothing good in life comes easy and to achieve anything, you need to be strong and be courageous. Even when things are not looking like what you want, you have o keep being strong and holding steadfast to what you want for yourself in the future.
- Always expressing your expectations clearly: Lions express their expectations by roaring. Their roaring sound is expressed most times as a sign of hunger. Everybody has their expectations i.e. what they want to achieve or become in life. Whatever your expectations are, you have to make them clear. Work towards achieving your expectations by setting goals and following them consecutively.
- Knowing what you want: Knowing what you want goes hand-in-hand with expressing our expectations. When you know what you want, you will be able to express your expectations and goals.
- Believing in yourself-: Lions believe that when hey are hungry or when they want something, they will get it no matter what it takes. Believe that you can achieve whatever expectations you have and watch it work out for you.
- Understanding your limit: Everyone has their limit. When you know you have gotten o yur limit, rest. Even the lions rest after a whole days work.
An excellent thing to learn from a lion is that whatever a man intends doing, it should be done by him whole heartedly and with much effort.