TOP 10 TV SERIES TO EXPECT




When it comes to watching movies, I am a FREAK!!!... I love watching movies. It is a form of relaxation for me. Sometimes I feel like I am actually in the movie itself. If I tell you a movie is interesting trust me it is.


Action, Crime, Thriller, Suspense genre of movies are my favorites..... Sometimes I wish I can pull certain stunts that are pulled in some movies. Actors like Bruce Willis, Nicholas Cage, Sylvester Stallone, Liam Neeson ae my favorite male actors when its action time. Anyways today its not about action movies but my top 10 favorite seasonal movies.





10. The Flash



If you have seen Arrow then you should have seen Barry (Grant Gustin) in some of the episodes. It is about a boy who after 9 months woke up from coma after bein struck by a lightning. We all know DC Comic movies are interesting. The Flash is a good one.

Waiting for Season 3.






9. House of Cards


Just like the title (not really though) it's about the revenge plan of Francis Underwood (Kevin Spacey) and his wife Claire (Robin Wright) to get that which they were deprived of i.e. a place in the White House. The urge for power can make you do anything. It is a politics based movie but is really good.

Waiting for Season 5.








8.  The Shannara Chronicles


If you watched Legend of the Seeker and is a fantasy person (not Disney fantasy) then you will like The Shannara Chronicles.  It is about humans, half-elves, rovers (thieves) etc. It's really interesting.

Waiting for Season 2.








7. Teen Wolf
                                                                                                                                                                            A young teenage boy (Tyler Posey) gets bitten by a werewolf and you know how the whole werewolf thing goes. You turn into one, you belong to a pack and then everyone wants to be the 'Alpha'.... Teen Wolf isn't just about werewolves only but Banshees, Foxes and some other supernatural beings. If you can't watch horror movies I don't recommend this for you. Imagine my joy when I found out yesterday night that Dylan O'Brien is back after the 'Maze Runner' accident.

Waiting for Season 6.




6. Suits

Have you ever watched a movie that you want someone to watch but can't explain it to the person because of how mind blowing it is? Suits is one of those movies. If you are studying law, I think this is good for you. It's really the ability to use your smartness to tackle every situation around you or would I say ability to think?. Anyways you should watch Suits.

Watching Season 6








5. Blindspot

The first time I saw the trailer of this movie, I told myself that I was going to watch it. Its basically about this Jane Doe who was found by the FBI in a bag (Yes, I bag) in the middle of the street. Its so mind blowing because she has tattoos all over her body basically on threats that would take place in the nearest future (I know right? How would you know that? Don't ask me)..

Waiting for Season 2.
















4. Power


This movie is just like the title. It is an OMG!!!! movie. If you have not watched Power, please do. It is brain smashing. The power of a drug lord who runs a ring and goes by the name Ghost. Just as he is called, nobody knows who he is well at first at least. FBI agent Angela Valdes ex-girlfriend to James St. Patrick (Omari Hardwick) falls in love with him again only to find out that he is the person she has been looking for (Ghost). 50 Cent really did well with this one.

Watching Season 3.








3. Homeland

You know the saying of not judging a book by its cover? Same is applicable to movies... You can't judge a movie by its title though sometimes you can. I happened to have judged Homeland by its title. It seems boring to watch by the name but its really worth watching. If you love crime movies that involve the FBI, CIA I strongly recommend this one.

Waiting for Season 6.











2. Orphan Black


What would you do if you see someone who looks exactly like you commit suicide and when you think you are a twin discover that you have other people that just like you and you are a clone. Sometimes I ask myself if we really have clones. Not animal clones but human clones. Kylie XY is a clone-like movie but Orphan Black is just it. You can imagine the number of clones a company made and yet these girl clones didn't even know they were clones till they got to see each other. As if it wasn't just enough with the female clones, males clones were made. Really? The main question everyone is asking is "Who is the original?", "From whose gene did they get their DNA from?". It is a movie I recommend you watch.

Waiting for Season 5.











1. Game of Thrones

If you have not watched Game of Thrones then I don't know what to say to you really. This movie is EPIC!!!!. I started watching it during my first year in the university and to be honest, I watched it at a wrong time I guess (i.e. during exams). Yes, I know "why would I?" I couldn't resist it and it was my best friend that gave it to me to watch. If you haven't seen Game of Thrones,  you should!!!

We are waiting for Season 7. Winter is coming!!!!!








Cheers.
Debbrah & Lizzy

Comments

Popular Posts