HOME MADE SWISS ROLLS
What do we have here?
Let's take a look at this continental home made snack...
- 4 eggs
- 100g caster sugar
- 100g flour
- jam as required
- whisk eggs and sugar in a bowl over a pot of hot water,
- continue until mixture is light, creamy and double in bulk,
- remove from heat and whisk until cold and thick,
- fold in the flour gently,
- grease a swiss roll tin and line with silicone paper or greased greaseproof,
- pour in the mixture and bake at 220 degree for about 6 minutes,
- turn out to a sheet of paper sprinkled with additional caster sugar,
- remove the paper from the swiss roll,
- spread the roll with jam,
- roll into a tight roll,
- serve your swiss roll and enjoy with chilled drink/juice.
Debbrah & Lizzy.