RISK

     




 So am staring at my screen this morning and wondering what to write.
Should I or should I not type this? What if its not good enough? What if it makes no sense? What if I send the wrong message to this person? These thoughts have flooded  my mind for couple of hours. So I said to myself " Fine. Just do what you want to do. What's the worse that can happen?". Am sure most of you are thinking this is a relationship write-up. Got ya!!! It is not!!!. 
      Am talking of my computer screen. So am thinking "what should I write today?" and well, something popped up. RISK!!!!.. "How many of you are risk takers?". I know sometimes or should I say at certain points in our lives we are scared of making bad decisions or choices but its okay. You are allowed to do so after all that's what makes us human but we really have to learn to start taking risks. Most of the things we enjoy today are results of risks taken by risk takers. Are you a risk taker? Are you willing to do that thing you are scared of and not sure of the outcome? Its high time you take that mantle and take that risk. 
   A lot is accomplished when we take risks. We discover new way of doing things. We find problems and even look for solutions. We learn and improve our knowledge and perception of things. Walk up to that person and how you feel no matter what you think that persons reaction will be. Call that friend you haven't talked to a while. Go to that place and discover what's there. You'll discover that what you thought was bad was not so bad after all. You can't learn till you try. Take a risk today its part of trying. So here it is. I have said what I want to say and have taken a risk today. 
"If you don't take risks, you will always work for someone who does" 
Be a risk taker!!!








Cheers.
Debbrah & Lizzy.

Comments

Popular Posts